iCOVER Grill Cover 600D Heavy-Duty Water Proof Patio Outdoor Khaki Canvas BBQ Barbecue Smoker/Grill Cover
Product Description All Weather Protection Anti-UV Protection The anti-UV coating effectively helps to prevent disintegration and fade from exposure to sunlight and weather, making it ideal for outdoor use. ...
All Weather Protection
- Anti-UV Protection
- The anti-UV coating effectively helps to prevent disintegration and fade from exposure to sunlight and weather, making it ideal for outdoor use.
- Upgraded & Rip-stop Fabric
- All bbq covers are constructed from heavy duty 600D Oxford polyester, tear resistant enough for long-lasting use, ensuring that the barbeque cover will not crack during harsh condition.
- Water Resistant
- Back with waterproof PVC coating, these gas grill covers effectively keep out rain, snow and water which may lead to rust, keeping grill in dry condition.
- 【Upgraded & Tear-Resistant Material】iCOVER bbq grill cover is made of 600 Denier polyester oxford fabric back with water resistant PVC coating, and effectively prevent water, dust and snow going through onto your grill. More importantly, the reinforced stitches and bound thickened edges provide added durability which makes your cover can stand test of sharp edges on the grill.
- 【UV Protective & Fade-Resistant】The UV coating design of this gas grill cover helps to prevent damage and fade from exposure to sunlight and weather, making it ideal for outdoor use and ensuring superior performance and durability.
- 【Snug Fit & Stable】The bbq cover measures: 70"(width) x 25"(depth) x 47"(height). It fits grills up to 70 inches wide. The cover fit most brands like: Weber, Char Broil, Holland, Jenn Air, Brinkmann, Dyna-Glo DGB730SNB-D Dual Fuel Grill and so on.The Velcro closure straps at sides help to tighten the covers for a snug fit and keep your barbeque cover in place even in strong wind season.
- 【Decent Protection】The large front air vents can allow the grill to breathe, reducing inside condensation, keeping your grill dry, while minimizing the possibility of being blown off.